Creative Community Builder
Archive Store is the number 1 Family Store for the most beautiful and unique (kids) home decoration and wardrobe essentials. Our mature approach to kids interiors is what we are known for, and nowadays we offer the best and most exclusive products and brands for the whole family.
We are a young and growing company, with a flagship store in Amsterdam city center and an online store that ships worldwide. Our biggest priority is to grow our community and deliver an outstanding experience to each of our customers.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to further build our Archive Store community. Archive Store has a highly loyal customer base; and we are ambitious to turn all of our followers and (future) customers into friends of the brand.
You easily turn any message into a visually compelling story; capturing our community’s attention through distinctive and engaging storytelling and activations. You ensure editing across execution is on brand; unmistakably Archive Store through consistent and distinctive look and tone of voice. This role offers tons of growth opportunities and autonomy to create and drive all creative executions for social media, activations & events.
- Plan, produce and publish all content for social media. Shoot (video and photography) for all in-season content, ensure on-brand editing.
- Engaging with our Instagram audience, answering questions and comments in alignment with the brand's tone of voice, delivery service.
- Initiate and execute partnerships that help build the brand and our community. This can vary from events to brand collabs, influencer activations to workshops.
- Community management across all channels of interactions; respond to questions, deliver 'service' and turn happy customers into ambassadors.
- Develop press and influencer toolkits for key-launches, to include press releases, visual assets and tailored content. Help execute targeted media approaches.
- Invest in building a strong network of relations, from our loyal followers to influencers, and PR-relations.
- Min of 1-2 years experience in social media, Instagram, influencer marketing.
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Rush and Indesign.
-Fluent in English and Dutch; your social media tone is on point.
- Strong feeling (and eye) for esthetics, typography and visual language.
- On top of the latest trends in content, social media and community building.
- Unmistakably strong in creating social relevance.
- Strong drive to challenge yourself and come with creative solutions, on time.
This is a full-time position, available now. Archive Store office is based in city center Amsterdam, at weteringstraat 39A.
Are you the perfect match? Please share your motivation and CV with firstname.lastname@example.org