Digital Content Marketeer
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to further grow the Archive Store brand. As a result-driven digital marketeer, with a strong creative eye, you are in the lead of running and implementing brand and commercial stories across all digital marketing channels. You know how to run 360 marketing, with a creative & community driven approach. You will plan out all content across site, email, social media, paid media and PR, and manage implementation from A-Z. You either have experience in Shopify, Klaviyo, and Facebook, or you have a strong hands-on mentality to get into those systems easily. As you are creative savvy, you master programs like Photoshop and Indesign, to turn video & imagery easily into strong and on-brand execution.
- Oversee all data-entry and -accuracy in Shopify, ensure synchronization with other software like Exact and Klaviyo. This includes imagery and copy in English and Dutch for all products.
- Manage Shopify implementations. As you understand technical options and limitations you are able to find and run best in class solutions, independently or with the help of our agency.
- Drive 360-content planning for all channels with different objectives in mind. Build a strong brand experience across all marketing channels, and deliver on brand & commercial KPIs.
- Create content executions for social media, newsletters, homepage, blog pages and paid media. Ensure each execution is consistently on-brand, and is distinctively Archive Store.
- Strong community-building approach to marketing. Develop narratives & activations that drive engagement within social media, PR and influencers.
- Brief external partners and freelancers on any marketing project; with razor sharp project outline that includes channel-specific instructions on the task, deliverables and timeline.
- Min of 1-2 years experience in online marketing, branding or ecommerce.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Rush and Indesign is a pre.
- Experience in Shopify, Klaviyo, or Facebook is a pre.
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Strong feeling (and eye) for esthetics, typography and visual language.
- On top of the latest trends in digital marketing, commerce and branding.
- Strong drive to challenge yourself and come with creative solutions, on time.
Are you the perfect match? Please share your motivation and CV with email@example.com.